Design Tasmania: Designer Member
Design Tasmania’s Designer Members are practicing professional designers and makers, with strong ties to our organisation through their participation in our exhibitions, education and commercial programs. Since our founding by Gary Cleveland in 1976, Design Tasmania provides industry-leading support to designers and design audiences alike. Exclusive access to the Design Lab Professional Development Series program (including virtual sessions) connects you with peers in industry, and gives opportunities for you to expand your reach, locally, nationally and internationally.
We invite you, through the Designer Members Program to continue to enrich the culture of design in Tasmania for society now and generations to come.
*Support donations over the initial membership value of $99 are 100% tax-deductible.
DESIGNER MEMBER $99 Benefits include:
- Get VIP access to events & openings
- Complimentary tickets to all Design Lab Professional Development Series (worth over $150)
- Network with curators, journalists, agents and collectors
- Complimentary exhibition catalogues
- Reciprocal membership benefits at participating museums and art galleries nationally
- 10% off all full-priced items in the Design Tasmania Store