Design Tasmania: Fellows Membership
Design Tasmania’s Fellows support the development of the Design Tasmania Wood Collection Acquisition program and are our primary resource for acquiring these works that make up the largest collection of it’s kind in Australia. Since our founding by Gary Cleveland in 1976, Design Tasmania provides industry leading support to designers and design audiences alike.
We invite you, through the Fellows Program to continue to enrich the culture of design in Tasmania for society now and generations to come. Fellows are invited to join the program from $199–$2000*.
*Support donations over the initial membership value of $199 are 100% tax deductible.
- Director’s Luncheons
- Complimentary exhibition catalogues
- Reciprocal membership benefits at participating museums and art galleries (AMAGA)
- Invitations to exhibition openings and VIP previews
- 10% off full priced items in the Design Tasmania Store
- Privileged access - personal tours of exhibitions and our Wood Collection for members and their guests
- Discounted rates for venue hire
- Monthly news of special events, lectures and children’s programs
To give more, we invite you to discuss joining our inaugural Foundation circle with us - contact via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning (03) 6331 5505.